Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Itibits....

I'm stitching an itibit at a time,
in fact, just an inch at a time.
Dawn at 4:53 a.m. got me hooked.
I figured I could stitch one square inch a day for 40 days.
Why not?
And it's fun!
I've only just begun.
If you'd like to stitch along with me, 
click over to Amy's Stitch-a-long
for some inspiration.
I'm not on pace with the others but am doing this on my own terms.  I never thought about embroidering a square inch at a time, but I like this --
a do-able wee project.


8 comments:

  1. Very cute indeed and it sounds fun! Like; "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time!" Can't wait to see what it will be! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I like tiny projects, too. Love the lamb! Have a sweet day, Jody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO funny! I've been following along on Amy's blog and just last night was talking myself in and out of doing it. I LOVE this little project - your little squares are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just adorable. Can't wait to see your finished piece! What a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody! This will be a sampler, of sorts. I'm not even sure what I will do with it when I'm done, but it's fun.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing and beautiful project! I love the whole concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Jody! I especially like the lamb :) What a great idea and very attainable :) I look forward to seeing your project when done:)

    Have a great evening!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that lamb! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done.

    frances

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping in. Sorry, but due to spam, only registered users can comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...