Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thin-crust Pizzas


OH MY GOSH! This recipe is so delish and SO easy that you'll just have to try it to find out for yourself. I found the actual recipe at Simply Recipes but you could change this up in any way you like. The thin crusts are made of flour tortillas that are brushed with olive oil. We ranchers are BEEF eaters and so, of course, we had to add some browned ground beef to our pizzas. The guys wanted spaghetti sauce on their pizzas, but I wanted to stay true to the orginal recipe (but I did put some beef on mine too). I thought that the sauce might make the crusts a little soggy, but they weren't in the least. Crisp, thin, tasty, good food! We found that we were very satisfied with just one tortilla pizza each. We had those toppings loaded on top which made it very filling! Now for dessert -- microwave S'mores. (it's raining! no....pouring!)

Here's my recipe.
On a graham cracker, put a square of Hershey's chocolate (or your favorite kind) and one jumbo marshmallow. Top with another square of graham cracker. Microwave the sweet sandwich for about 10-15 seconds or until melted. Eat!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I just posted (indirectly) about pizza myself. Never tried a tortilla crust - may have to give it a go. We love thin & crispy around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, my guys would love this recipe! thanks. I think I will make it tonight!
    thanks!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping in. Sorry, but due to spam, only registered users can comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...