Sunday, May 06, 2007

Apple-Craisin Oatmeal


It's quick, it's easy, it's even good-for-you!
I heat up enough water for a pot of oatmeal according to directions (or your tastes) and then add an apple or two -- washed, cored, and sliced. Allow the apple to soften a little in the boiling water and then add old-fashioned oatmeal according to directions (I prefer the old-fashioned oats to quick-cooking). Lastly, sprinkle in some craisins, a little cinnamon, and allow it to finish cooking. Serve it up with brown sugar and milk.

2 comments:

  1. I love apple, cinnamon, brown sugar in my 'old fashioned' oats also. I really like craisins, but never thought of putting them in ~ thanks for the idea!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! This sounds delicious!

    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping in. Sorry, but due to spam, only registered users can comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...