Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wiggly line quilting...


Because you asked, I have a close-up picture here of the wiggly line quilting I did on the Little Boy Blue Quilt.  Nothing special.  Totally free-style.  Just three wiggles going straight through the blocks one way and one wiggle going through each block the other way.  You can see it best through the darker block on the left. Here's a link to the wiggle idea. and another LINK to Christina's many other good, simple quilting ideas from her blog, A Few Scraps.  Thanks for the quilty-love you so generously gave me.

8 comments:

  1. I love it! You are ahead of me a new nephew and I have nothing. It looks like I'll have plenty of time to quilt this year. Where did you find your fabrics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I tried to shop my local fabric shop, The Bakery, but she did not have it. I ordered a fat quarter pack from the link here and had a good, efficient experience. http://www.hawthornethreads.com/fabric/pre_cut/fat_quarter_bundles/les_amis_fat_quarter_bundle_in_boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! I really should quilt - I love fabric so much.
    My neighbor keeps me inspired and so do YOU!
    I hope you are ready for the cold, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always keep saying ...one of these days I WILL learn to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so lovely Jody! You clever thing. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, thanks for showing a close-up. I've been wanting to try that wiggly quilting -- it's perfect for a baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! That doesn't look too hard :) Beautiful quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the way you've put the picture squares facing different directions in between the patterned ones and the backing is also very pretty. A lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping in. Sorry, but due to spam, only registered users can comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...