Wednesday, October 24, 2007

2007 Photo Journal -- Ranching

We've been busy around here and I've had very little time to blog or do much on the computer except keeping up with the emails and phone calls (along with 3 meals a day and clean laundry). We're gearing up for our Annual Bull Sale and so life's all a-flutter at home--visitors and customers coming and going along with regular day-to-day chores. If you need a good Hereford bull or know of someone who does, just give us a shout!

I thought I'd share this photo journal that S. and I did together. One day I decided to plunk around on the movie maker thing-a-ma-bob on my computer and I came up with this after a few edits. It's a pretty good picture of life on the ranch. I hope you enjoy it. The only thing missing from it is a picture of a country church. Maybe next year!

You may want to turn off the background music before you start this video.

7 comments:

  1. I watched every single picture and thoroughly enjoyed my "visit" on your ranch. There were many pictures I fell in love with (for example, the picture of the tree in the snow and covered with what I believe is frost) but my absolute favorite is the one of the couple riding horses and holding hands--that just touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a lurker around here and I'm taking this opportunity to say "Hi" and to let you know I throughly enjoy your blog. You were one of my post about "Beautiful Blogs" a few months back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The girls watched with me and we all had our toes a-tappin to the music. Beautiful photos. My favorite was the frosty tree -- gorgeous! I want to learn how to do this (youtube). Maybe after we get settled again... (wistful sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful video, and will be a wonderful gift to your family and friends. I enjoyed my visit very much. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm adding another comment to say that although I know you're extraordinarily busy right now, I've given you an award and tagged you on my blog. Please don't feel compelled to play if you've no time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved IT! What a great video. I can't wait to show my Dh your beautiful home. So different from our beach lifestyle. Fun song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl------you are BLESSED! You are living a life that was so common years ago in this great country. It is a life many, many of us wish we shared. I come to your site to refresh myself from all the cares of this age. God bless you! Leyla in Western New York

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping in. Sorry, but due to spam, only registered users can comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...