Friday, July 16, 2010

Around Home....




A friend sent me some "bird words" that are magnetic and so I put a bunch of them on the fridge to see what would happen. So far, these meditations have been created.
Hmmmmm.



 This fella was on the porch, right by the front door.  S. helped me scare him away.  I used a broom and S. took a rake and eventually S. took the hose to him.  He slithered away and up a nearby bush and stayed there until we left him alone.
He's a bull snake.  Harmless.  Just eats mice.
I prefer snakes not to live at the front door.

I picked a flower for my basket.
It's simple and fun and cute.
I made a small fabric bike basket for Hazel Peach, but it didn't fit her handle bars the way I wanted it to so we'll figure out another way to attach it.

5 comments:

  1. Yikes, bull snake = scary!
    Look at your lilies! They are gorgeous and I love the red chair, too! Isn't home such a wonderful spot?
    Oh! I keep forgetting to mention that I love the chirps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your house is full to at least the gullet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, thank you for the peek at the hollyhock -- it's just beautiful -- now I can't wait until mine blooms! I could do without that snake though LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes at that fat snake! I don't like them by the door either. Your flower is the perfect touch for your cute bike basket. That is a great idea, Jody, and it turned out super cute. I can't wait to see HP's. What is the vine you have growing? It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, heh. Love the poetry! That tessellation toy looks awfully familiar, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping in. Sorry, but due to spam, only registered users can comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...